Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Parting ways with Justin

 
   After everything was said and done. I decided against using a third. With the scenes filmed with Maddison and Hezrona, I already had everything. There was no more reason to put participants at risk from leaving their homes to assist in this project.And despite how much I wish to say that this was all my decision, it wasn't. I would have loved to reshoot and gather extra footage while editing. Justin however was key in allowing that to happen. He, unfortunately, was unavailable. He canceled last minute due to work.

    Its possible that this is decison is overall for the better anyway.While it would neat to have the element of a changing figure, it isnt praticale. That and I feel that my abilty in film is up to the task. During this process, I think I dratic over estimated not only myself and my abilities, but my partipants and failed to consider crutul real world logistics. I wasnt the best director and that led to the fustration of my team. And with lower moral came lower and lower video quality. In all, everything is set to begin editing. All shots have been taken, and every scene filmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment