Friday, December 25, 2020

Filming Indoors With Madison


     Our indoor scenes were by far the easiest to shoot. The elements we filmed in was perfect, and for the most part, was exactly how I envisioned it. It was seamless up to a point. For some scenes though, I didn't account for the front-facing participants. In my head, I thought I could just black out their face or something. Thought that I could angle the hoodie down so that the face wouldn't show. That wasn't feasible at all. It didn't come close. Because an added issue we ran into was that Madison and my sister not only differed in height but differed greatly in skin tone. And no matter how much we angled the hoodie, her face showed.

    That limited me to only behind the shoulder shots. Not much room for variety if I'm being honest. That aside. My team was beyond frustrating, My confidence is not the highest as when I initially went into this project. Going back to what I first thought, I think I failed to reach my intended purpose. I wanted to tackle current events, and I pushed that aside for a new point of an interesting and engaging film. It has now taken my strife to push me to look back a the fact that I was skewed from the conception of what I wanted this film to be. Nevertheless, I'll keep pushing on and make the most of what I have. Not only for the grade of course but for the pride that comes with this being my project. No one else name goes on this but my so ownership of this lies with me, for better or worse and I will see it to the end. I will be the sore captain that goes with the wreck of the ship, and proudly so.

No comments:

Post a Comment