Monday, December 28, 2020

Filming Inside With Hezrona

   
 Wrapping up with filming with Maddison, we filmed all but on scene. The scene in question was the shower scene. It again didn't go as planned. I first attempted to film in the bathroom closest to our starting bedroom. The problem was that the silhouette did not shine through to get the effect I wanted. Despite shining a flashlight through the curtain from the other side, we could get a clear image of our mysterious figure. We then decided to move to the second bathroom. The second instead of curtains had glass so we saw both participants. This gave the added problem that my sister was of course not going to be naked on camera. We were able to grab the illusion of such in some shots, but not others.
 
    With Hezrona, we simply completed the missing scene. We were on a time constraint, and wish I could have made duplicate scenes with her. She was closer to my sister's skin tone and It would have been easier to maneuver in certain shots. I wouldn't have to worry about her appendages showing. In all, a pretty successful take. The shots were really easy to shoot for these scenes. There was the slight problem of the matching clothes again. Hezrona didn't have a matching sweater or similar pants. We ended up making do and swapping tops when my sister entered the shower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment