Thursday, November 19, 2020

Websites' Alive and Well

     As of today, the website is fully functional. And just like the social media accounts, It wasn't very hard. My peers and I, by the suggestion of our instructors, used the website, Wix.com. The instructions thereon were pretty straight forward. I choose a general category; film, and some general templates that I liked, and Wix put together a website that I liked enough to start to edit. And not to sound like a sponsored ad, but I found it extremely easy. It didn't take much time, especially since there were other things I had to attend to. The website itself is live and can be found under "https://daziechain.wixsite.com/daziechain".


Which brings me to the decision of the working title. Not that it needed much thought or a deeper meaning, but I did so. It's like a little cherry on top for now. And in terms of branding and them, I like them a lot. I thought of Dazie for the name of my character, as in the name Dasiy, mixed with hazy, to represent the misty and foggy feel that I want the film to have. The chain came in because I want the film to have a looped effect, that the start and end are connected, and can repeat after the film has ended off-screen. And though the name is subject to change the elements I was want to embellish won't. The name will still most like retain apart of its origin if it changes at all.







No comments:

Post a Comment