Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Research 9, The Feature Film

     To think I was interested before. The film was so good. I was hooked off the bat. The opening narration, just, captivating once again. I already had so many questions. In a good way too. Like what caused the end of humanity. What gave this man the idea to create these dolls. How was this possible. Quite a beginning in only the first five minutes. And how do we reach the start the way it did. Clearly, so much time has passed to put us into the era we see.

    Not only was number 9 just the center of the show; the protagonist if you will. I felt drawn to him in the film because he sought to question and challenge common ideas I admired and resonated with that. Everything was so climatic. The sound was so engaging, every moment was expressive and dramatic, and it made watching the movie very enjoyable. So many obstacles for the characters to overcome, and for not one moment did I feel that the characters were flat and static. Each of them had so much complexity, even the antagonist after the audience learns of the history of the word. And though the colors were bleak, the word had so much vividness. I just felt emersed in the word I watched.

Concept Art - 9 | Concept art, Tim burton films, Tim burton art

No comments:

Post a Comment