Monday, March 16, 2020

Refliming: Having To Posone

    Due to the recent epidemic, the Corona Virus, my group and I are for the foreseeable future will be unable to reconvene for any filming. We are unable to go to school so the use of Pinacqale Studios will also be temporarily halted. For the time being, we will separately be viewing the plans we made for editing. We still have to adjust the titles, lighting, and stuff, but won't be able to until we get back to school. We are currently under a state of energy and are entering into spring break. We're looking at, at least, two weeks out of school, and until all is clear, my group and I will not be meeting up in person any time soon.
    Personally, along with reviewing the plans for editing, I have also given more thought to where exactly we would find our music. We were given the option of asking permission for the rights for music, but I think it will be easier to use royalty-free music. I'm not exactly sure how easy it will be to find fitting song whist at the same time finding a free outlet to download a said song, but I will try, until all film is ready, all we can do is a plan and prepare for our editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment