Thursday, March 19, 2020

Music Blog

    My group has put me in charge of finding the music we will use in the final film. It was difficult finding a free outlet for royalty-free music. I primarily used Google in my search. In my search, I got a lot of paid subscriptions to websites with royalty-free music but did not find anything free until I found  Mixkit.co. When I found this website I was stunned, to say the least after spending at least thirty minutes looking. I tried youtube but was unsuccessful in my endeavors. Youtube was unable to provide trustworthy songs, and I was fearful of the idea of a creator retaining heir claim to it The website has over one thousand stock music tracks in all different genres. The music was completely free to download and easily covered into an mp3 file. After some browsing, I found one particular track that suited the film nicely.
    We are still doing everything we can despite the lack of resources. With the music, we will be moving on with the editing. We are mainly going to have to use Imovie, seeing that school has now been closed for three added weeks. We are going to have to scrap the idea of transferring the film between softwares. Its quite the struggle but editing will have to commence in this time to meet deadlines. At this time not much can be done. The school is on lockdown and we aren't left with much choice and Pinnacle Studios is no longer available. 


No comments:

Post a Comment