Thursday, March 12, 2020

Editing: Planning out the Audio

  Because we were previously planned on making our own music, my group and I did not plan on a method of finding any. Now that we are moving onto refilming, we thought it best to search for without music, Collectively we're looking at classical music as a primary option. It is by far the most effective for delivering our story. For the audio, in general, I will be trying to cover areas like the shattering of the plates and picture frame, arguing scene, and the clattering of the silverware at the dinner. I have work on transitions too since they were not smooth. We have a lot of work to be done. Andrea and I will be working together for the most part so I won't have the entire workload on myself. Andrea will be focusing on tiles and overall areas while I look at the more specific details. My main focus is still finding music, however. As of this moment, our discussions focus on the style of the film, mainly titles, and sounds. Since some of the work has already been edited was the current title style needs to change. On pinnacle studious, we shouldn't have any issues. We may mimic the style we had in our commercial with a two-toned font with fancy lettering. We also might be editing on Imovie. Since its split between myself and Andrea, it's the most effective way to edit at home and at school. We, unfortunately, we don't have access to pinnacle studios at home. We hope that this will quicken the process of cutting and piecing together. 




No comments:

Post a Comment