Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming The Inside Scenes

    Staring with the indoor scenes my group and I filmed all the domestics together. We started by taking the wedding photo, printing it and framing it for the opening scene. This involved me and Victoria preparing for the said photo, her more than I since she had hair and a fancy dress, We as the actors, had a tiny costume change as well, showing the passage of time with new outfits. Along with some general couple scenes, we filmed the scenes with the food. I'm personally happy with how the shots of me and Victoria came out. The setting of the table thanks to Emily really brought the whole thing together. The table scene, however, did have a problem. The table we sat at was surrounded by mirrors, a cabinet on one side and a full mirrored wall on the other. It was a fun addition to everything but it limited where we could place the camera. We managed to find a corner in between the two and Emily took over filming.

    I didn't like being filmed, it was weird. Even though I knew exactly what needed to be done, I didn't know what to do. The best way to explain it would be that I was practically a deer in headlights. I guess its something I have to get used to. On top off that, I felt that I didn't have much of a purpose. I kinda felt that I was sitting around most of the time waiting for the shots to be taken if I'm being honest. The only saving grace is that I know, the actor is one of the most important parts. I would have much rather preferred to be behind the camera. That aside the food was the most difficult aspect of the indoor scenes. We originally planned on having at least ten plates to set on the table but only came out with four. It can be counted six if the two set in front of the actors are included. It was Emily who made the food so I'm guessing there were just not enough resources to get all that we had planned.



No comments:

Post a Comment