Wednesday, April 8, 2020

The Complete Music Video

    Due to the coronavirus, the upcoming exams were canceled worldwide and we have been instructed to upload our work to showcase our progress through the year. We were told to blog about the things we have done so far in AICE Media, so I proudly present our music video. I was absent from the filming of our music video but made up for it by being on the editing team. It's fair to say that I directed the direction of how the film looked after the initial storyboarded; curtsey to Emily. The music video was the first time I thought of using black and white, especially because I saw the potential for a vintage finish, having already placed the film in the 1900s and used an old Jazz song. The message was also pretty big and I feel extremely proud as a high school student to have taken such big liberty and shoulder an entire through this project. With the time period, we placed the video, came a lot of prejudice about homosexuality and we just wanted to bring light to that and change the narrative of a typical love story.


No comments:

Post a Comment